Crockpot Craziness

I have recently discovered the bliss that is....THE CROCKPOT! My friend Ashley sent me this recipe and it has become a "regular" in the Lanum household! It was also recently featured on "Mommies Need Sleep Too" and has been passed around my circle of friends many times. You'd think we were cooking up a big vat of chocolate the way everyone talks about it...but yes, it's THAT good!

Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos

3 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Jar (16 oz) your favorite Salsa (We like Tostitos® Restaurant Style Salsa)
1 packet Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
1 Lime (juice from 1 lime)
lotsa Fresh Cilantro, chopped (muy importante!)
6 Tortillas

Directions
In a slow cooker, mix Salsa, Taco Seasoning, Lime Juice and cilantro.
Add Chicken. Cook on low for 8-10 hrs.
Remove chicken and shred.
Serve with a tortilla Add any of your favorite toppings* (lettuce, onions, peppers, black olives, sour cream, taco sauce, etc.)

1 comments:

Kouper Shane said...

Sounds delish!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers