through his lens: our cruise

It's no secret now that I have very few pictures from our cruise. I let Reece have his own point and shoot camera the last couple days of the cruise and I'm glad I did! While there are thousands to choose from, these are just a few raw pictures I thought were beautiful. He has NO idea what he's doing, but I love seeing what was important to HIM, and from a child's point of view.




Cheesy self-portrait...CHECK!

The carpet in the Windjammer. I didn't notice it. Apparently HE thought it was news-worthy.


The tile around the tide pool in the waterpark.



Be careful, mama!




A new-found love for soft-serve.


Textures.


Our view.


Little brother's got new trix.


The bar where we shared a (virgin) daiquiri.

Daddy monster.

Coincidence that he got some of these shots?

Yes.

I can't help, though, but marvel in the beauty of things that I overlooked on the ship while I was trying to get MY perfect pictures. Thank goodness for little boys.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice camera work Reece!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers