So Proud



We parused the dollar spot at Target today and found a dry-erase board for learning letters. Reece was thrilled and got to work as soon as we returned home. I realize he's THREE, but I thought maybe we'd get an early start on letters and numbers.


I should interject here that Reece has shown little to NO interest in art (he likes it, but doesn't really care what his finished product looks like). Today he busts out with "dot, dot, smiley. Arm arm leg leg"--- I quickly glanced to see what he was working on. HOLY SMOKES! A "recognizable" figure!

He's continued with these people alllll day and I just love them! We've got a lot of work to do, but there is just something so raw about these first drawings that are so special!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers