...right?!

The theme around our house these days is "better late than never". It's been horribly hectic and we just keep adding to our busy-ness...this week I signed Reece up for indoor soccer (squee!), scheduled 7 photo shoots for Valentine's Day, put the finishing touches on Philana's guestbook table for her wedding on Saturday, cared for a toddler with the stomach flu, took on a new project at work, and...in the midst of all of that...accidentially chopped a hunk out of my left index finger on my paper-cutter at work.

Like I have time for THAT.

Chase is 7 1/2 months now, but I just got around to making his milestone picture for 7 months.

Better late than never, right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers