Could it be?! Something for FREE?!

For all of you Blogg'n Fools...who doesn't like a free deal this time of the year?

Here is a great holiday special for you from Shutterfly.

Shutterfly is offering Bloggers like you a free set of 50 holiday cards for promoting their offer. Yes, free! You may do with them as you please.

I have used Shutterfly in the past and find they always have a great selection of pre-designed images for you to chose from. Their friendly site is easy to navigate which makes it speedy to find the designs you want in a hurry by color, designer, size, style or price. Just click their options. I have posted a few image ideas here (Shutterfly designs) for you to check out; however, you should definitely visit them at the following links.For card ideas- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/flat-stationery-cards?fg=256&sortType=1&pageNumber=3&foType=g&DCL=trueFor calendars- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cardsstationary- For stationary or other options- http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery





Shutterfly is also offering great discounts on other items as well. I think it is worth sharing this information with friends- even if they do not blog. One reason I like to order things from Shutterfly is because Shutterfly gives 9% back to us through Reece's Upromise account! A little goes a long way, and the pennies have added up after spending a ton of money processing pictures on their site!

For Bloggers who would like to read more on the details of this offer please visit the official Shutterfly link here! You will be able to sign up from this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers