a wedding and some cheese

This weekend Reece and I went to Meaghan and Chris' wedding on Siesta Beach. To some of our "northern" friends and family, this seems unfair. I suppose I won't tell them I was wearing a sundress, either, on the 22nd of November. Because I was entertaining a one-year-old-sand-eater a majority of the time, I wasn't able to get all the pics I wanted.

Reece and I didn't stay for the reception because it was naptime and there was a LOT of sand in the cuffs of his pants, in his pockets, around his mouth and on his hands. There is now a LOT of sand in my Jeep. Siesta Key sand. White, powdery-sugary sand everywhere.

Wonder if sand tastes good with a little cheese...

'Cause that's whats on the menu for today!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

You sure had a cute date!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers