sweet

Happy Halloween! Today we celebrated Reece's first Halloween with a little dress-up and some sweet trick-or-treating! Reece was an old-time golfer (complete with clubs, bloomers, tights, and a beanie!) and had a great time riding around in his wagon.Reece has a new-found appreciation for the goodness of lollipops. No worries, he'll eat them with the wrapper ON. (note to self- wrapper-on-lollipop does not mean it won't be sticky) Reece will in fact attempt to eat any candy with the wrapper on.
Reece was so funny going up to the doors and ringing the doorbells. He'd be really shy when our treat-givers gave out the candy and then we'd turn around and he'd be all smiles. Little stinker.
We're already making plans for his costume for next year. I know it will be here before we know it. How sweet life is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers