Happy Fourth Anniversary!

True Story: Four years ago today I was lucky enough to marry my best friend. Who knew that the "forever or for worse, in sickness and in health" would begin that night?! Half the wedding guests came down with some kind of stomach bug/food poisoning that weekend, INCLUDING TREY! So he spent his first night as a married man on the floor in our hotel bathroom. I was so knocked out I didn't even know he had moved the comforter and pillows in there too. Whoops! I promise I've been a more attentive wife since then!

This is one of my favorite pictures of us. It was taken at Vincent Arroyo Vineyard/Winery in Napa. We loved it there, it was one of our favorite stops.

Happy Anniversary babe! I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers