a boy and his tractor

If you would have asked me last night if I thought we'd make it to the pumpkin festival today, I would've said no. Reece had a faucet for a nose and crashed in my arms last night (which never ever ever happens!!) so we thought it was going to be a day spent watching Cars on the couch.

Bug woke up today and was a champ, so we drove up to Hunsader Farms to their Pumpkin Festival! I've lived in Sarasota for 10 years and have never gone--man, I sure have been missing something! It was more fun with a little one, that's for sure.

Especially when there is a giant John Deere tractor that you can climb on and touch and drive and kiss. Yes, kiss. It was tough to pull him away, but we managed a hay ride (and we roasted! My northern friends are laughing at us right now!) and even pet/fed some goats!
But we were most interested in this tractor!

In all, it was a great visit and Reece had a wonderful time! We can't wait to go back next year...and see this big ole tractor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers