my "mommy" gift

I posted the other night on facebook that I was finishing up my "mommy gift" for my boys for Christmas. I had several people ask me what they were and since I'm sort of a "visual" person, it was hard to explain!


These are just sentimental collages I made for them, they're 20"x20" and I think this is going to be my gift to them for several years...I even found 20"x20" frames at IKEA so I can switch the pictures out every year!
There is no rhyme or reason to any of the pictures, they're just pictures I LOVE of my boys ;) So, there ya go, and now you know! I'm sure they won't care...ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers