yes, i guess?

Picture courtesy of Aiming Low
Hi, I'm Joanna and I'm a Yes-a-holic.

It's this horrible trait that I have. In fact, I just finished putting the ribbons on my sister's party favors for her bridal weekend this Memorial Day weekend, doing a load of laundry, taking a 2-mile walk, playing with Reece, feeding him, and putting him to bed. During that time, I found a substitute for swimming lessons, worked on flyers for lessons, watered the lawn, and played in the sprinklers with my boy. Before that, I fielded umpteen phone calls and emails from angry teachers and parents wondering WTF was wrong with the yearbook printing and why pages are falling out and why kids are missing off those pages. Before that I taught 7.5 hours of classes to kids ranging from 5-12 and dealt with a kid hitting another kid. Before that I waited in line at Starbizzle for my weekly treat, my Soy Chai Latte, only to find out they ran out of Chai. Before that, I hit the snooze button.

While it seems like I'm complaining, I'm not, my life would be nothing if it were not hectic.

The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers