different but the same

This past weekend we travelled up to Orlando to visit our friends Ashley, Chad, and their spunky, adorable son Stellan. I've written about our travels far and wide to meet up with our dear friends, so I'm sure you're no stranger to the names.



Reece and Stellan were born within four days of each other. Their younger siblings will be born within 1 month of each other. Different, but the same....


Stellan's fair Wisconsin skin juxtaposes nicely against Reece's Florida tan. Different, but the same...

Both boys eagerly wade into the water of the zero-depth pool, one with hesitance and one with confidence, until they are chest-deep with their daddies. Different, but the same...


Both boys eat a lunch of hot dogs and chips. One sits nicely and eats, one eats on the run...Different, but the same...


Both boys energetically bounce up and down on a sofa bed, pinning each other in the way only brothers can. One dramatically falls and laughs, the other pins his friend down. Different, but the same...


Both mommies rapidly shoot photos of the boys, one from one angle of the room, and one from the other. One with a mega-zoom, and one with a mini lens...


Photo courtesy of Ashley Mae Photography

Different, but the same....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love getting to see them in action together & seeing what little characters they are turning into.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers