he made a "funny"

Reece is a real character and makes us laugh all the time! Seeing his face light up when he makes a "funny" is side-stitching funny....

This weekend, among other wacky things that he does (like try to stand on his head with his hiney in the air so you have to contort yourself to put on his diaper...which has since resulted in starting pull-ups!) he started playing hide-and-go-seek. His hiding places usually consist of a blanket and our bed, and he tells you he's hiding from you, but he loves to play...

Luckily I got this gem on video....WHERE'S REECE?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers