EZPZ chicken santa fe casserole

Ahhh, yet another easy recipe that takes NO TIME!

"Dump-n-Go" Santa Fe Casserole

You will need:
2 boil-in-bags jasmine rice
1 small can chopped green chilis
2 whole jalapenos
4 tbs spicy salsa
1/2 can diced tomatoes (or rotel)
shredded chicken
colby jack cheese (shredded)
dash cayenne pepper
dash old bay seasoning

Directions:
Boil chicken breasts and shred with fork. Boil instant jasmine rice. Or any kind of rice. We like jasmine 'round these parts!

Chop up the jalapenos. Remember not to touch your eyes!

Use a medium-sized casserole dish.

Literally DUMP in all ingredients except the cheese. Save that heavenly goodness for later.

Put foil on and bake in your normal (not amazingly hot) oven 350 for 20 minutes to let everything cook together. The last 2-3 minutes, take the dish out of the oven and sprinkle the cheese on top. Put it back in the oven, uncovered, to melt the cheese.

Serve with sour cream and add this one to your rotation :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers