fugheddaboutit friday

When I'm stressed about work, money, trying to get my child to eat his veggies, my mess of a house, or the stack of dishes in the sink...

...or how I forgot again to schedule haircuts for Reece and I for next week, how the fish tank needs a water change, or when I'm going to fit our garage sale into our busy summer...

...or how I need to entertain my Mother-in-law this weekend, plan a dinner menu, pack for Orlando, say good-bye to retiring co-workers, sanitize my classroom, pull weeds, and really try to get the turtle out of our backyard...I watch this little stinker run around in our sprinklers in our pajamas on a Wednesday night and smile...because moments like these make me fugheddabout all of those moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers