now thats some fierce hair

After looking at pictures of the back of Reece's head yesterday at Sea World, I figured now would be a perfect time to get his first haircut. It was looking fierce.

Domenic has been cutting my hair for 10 years. He told me if I brought Reece to one of those "pansy-sit-in-a-convertible-plush-hair-salons" for Reece's first haircut, he'd kill me. Well maybe not. He does talk often about being "part mafia" so maybe there is some truth to it.
Anyways...

Since Reece's catastrophe with his birthday cake, I can never be too sure about how he'll react to anything. He was such a trooper with his first haircut! Dom had a "mommy and me" cape, so I could hold Reece while he got his scraggles cut off. This made it a bit difficult for me to be the official family photographer AND the holder of the squirmer, but my best in multitasking came out and I did a little of everything!
The first cut of hair! I had my first haircut at 18 months old. We were both baldies for a long time!
It was amazing how quickly everything happened. This literally took 3 minutes! Dom also worked really fast, he's got 4 kids of his own!
My handsome lovie after being a good boy. He clutched the jet ski the entire time!
Thanks, Dom! See you in 3 months!...or maybe before if I can't stand his fierceness anymore!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers