not me monday!

Horrified that you left the hotdogs in the cupboard? For an hour? And then put them back in the fridge because you didn't think anyone would notice/get sick? Don't be! "Not Me! Monday" is a blog carnival started by MckMama. You can head over to her blog and read what others have NOT been doing this week!

Being the most perfect mother that I am....I did not consent for this "photo opportunity". I didn't laugh hysterically at this photo when I replayed it on my camera. I did not take 4 others like this. I did not "debate" about which was the funniest, nor did I fret about which one to put on my "Not Me! Monday" blog.

Side note- His hat was a gift* from Grandpa, who thought it would be stylish** to wear "these days".

*Trey and Dad (Grandpa Davis) have a good time seeing who can get each other the worst gifts. This year Trey bought Dad an Obama Chia Pet and a "crack is whack" picture. Dad bought Trey this super-tacky Mountain Dew hat because Trey likes his Dew. Sigh.

**Dad (Grandpa Davis) also thinks fitted, backward, weathered hats are stylish. We try to remind him that a) we do not go to high school anymore and b) we do not live in the inner city of Detroit. This hat is so big and so non-fitted that it doesn't fit anyone's head! You'd have to have a gigantic head and a full full fro of Bozo hair to wear this thing! This hat is not stylish, backward, or forward.

Since this was not me and you're probably not laughing at this adorably ridiculous photo, head on over to MckMama's page and read what others have not been up to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PERHAPS A "NY" HAT, WITH A BUTTON ON THE TOP, A FLAT BRIM WITH THE "HOLOGRAM" SALES TAG STILL ATTACHED, PERCHED ON THE HEAD A LITTLE OFF CENTER COVERING THE LEFT EAR, WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BETTER CHOICE........YO, WORD....DAD

Unknown said...

BY THE WAY, I SOLD THE OBAMA CHIA ON E.-BAY FOR $499.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING!!! THE "HIGH" BIDDER WAS FROM WASHINGTON,D.C......I'LL KEEP THE "CHANGE".............

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers