Not Me! Monday!

Ashamed that you wore those panties with a ripped waistband one more time? Embarassed that you missed your friend's birthday...again?! You need to participate in MckMama's "Not Me! Monday"...read on and see what others have not been doing this week.

And you just might be inspired to air out your own dirty laundry!

I did not curse my son's name not once, not twice, but three times on our cruise when we couldn't sleep in past 7 a.m. I did not lay there thinking about all the things I could have been doing (like get up to work off that piece of cheesecake or the extra mojito?!) You should also know that I follow diets so well that I absolutely did NOT eat the delicious desserts served on the cruise.

During a game of "The Quest" on the last night of the cruise I did not, in a plight of insane stealth moves, unhook my bra in 2.9 nanoseconds in order for CJ to get it on and play dress-up for our team to win points. I am a classy individual and I would never do that in public.
I absolutely would not drive to 7 Publix Supermarkets to find every remaining discontinued jar of Beech Nut Guava babyfood. I would never call Trey to ask him to do the same. We do not have 29 jars stockpiled in our cupboard. I did not do this because Reece claps whenever he gets his Guava.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I feel better! Need to let your "Not Me's" out? Head on over to www.mycharmingkids.net and post your own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers