a big boy now!

Reece knows how big he is getting. As of yesterday he now will only eat one jar of babyfood for dinner.

'Cause that's what babyfood is for: it is for babies.


Don't you know that Reece is a big boy now? I mean, he can pull himself up, get on all 4's and sit himself down, clap his hands when he is excited about food, and can hold the bottle himself.


Yep, basically he can do it all himself. Which is probably why he prefers chunks of food he can pick up and feed himself, not this pureed jarred food.


On the menu tonight were nectarines, kiwi, puffs, and mozarella cheese.

Healthy, I know. You can go ahead and nominate me for "Mom of the Year" now.

Or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers