mama meet-up in wisconsin...

while in wisconsin it was time to meet up with some of the "first time baby mamas" from our babycenter group. it was fun to put faces and voices to words typed on our facebook page(s). fun! ashley (from fond du lac) and clover (from milwaukee) arranged the meet-up so our boys could have a cold bottle of milk and babble with each other. the boys, reece, john-john, and stellan were incredibly well-behaved in the restaurant and even posed a bit for the photo-shoot we had going on outside.just adorable...edible, almost!
apparantly, woodchips were all the rage! the boys thought they were edible woodchips.
silly boys!

it was a hit! and we look forward to many other mama meet-ups with our first-time baby mamas and watching our babies grow up together!









1 comments:

Suz said...

Nice post, and great pics!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers