McKLinky...and a cute pic of the cutie pie!

Blogging...to win some MckMama-approved baby gear. Boy does she have great taste! Anyway, what is McKLinky, you ask?!


There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.
MckLinky is a free link list feature that allows you to do include lists of other blog links like MckMama does on Not Me! Monday. You can use MckLinky any time you want your blog readers to leave a list of links on your blog. It’s simple, reliable, free...and loads of MckFun!


You can always check out MckMama's blog for more parenting do's and don'ts...as well as some fun recipes! Now for that cute picture...

This was taken at the south jetty on Sunday evening. The waves were coming in like crazy! We really got sprayed...Reece got scared a nano-second after this picture was taken. He held on to Trey for dear life. Poor guy! I'm glad Trey snapped the picture just in the nick of time. Don't you just love the sunglasses?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers