O-H (insert I-O here!)

Well, we made it! Our idea of a 6 am flight from Tampa WAS smart after all! Reece was a dream, we fed him on the take-off and he played and slept until Memphis, then we fed him on take-off again and he slept the ENTIRE way to Columbus! It was amazing and, well, just HIM. He is such a great little person, and now we can add "great traveller" to his list of wonderful traits!

So far we've visited with Trey's (real) dad's parents, Richard and June as well as Trey's sis, brother, and parents. Reece's cousins Kyler and Kirkland were SUPER-excited to meet their new cousin! Kyler wanted Reece to go fishing with him down by the creek...so cute! Reece even got to stick his toes in Grandma and Grandpa's hot tub. Of course the water baby LOVED that one!

For now the little boy is fast asleep in his pack-n-play. He had such an eventful day...and despite a little separation anxiety, handled himself quite well. I seriously couldn't ask for a more special little boy!

Gonna go join the "boys" in the hot tub and look up at the stars. Now if I had a glass of wine, I'd probably just fall asleep out there!

Janis' wedding is tomorrow. It brings back so many memories of our wedding 2 1/2 years ago in Key West. A time filled with family, love, stress, and FUN! I hope Janis has all of that and more this weekend. I know she will be releived when everything is over, I know I was....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers