(Back) In Action...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

But this is what I have NOT been up to this week:

I most certainly did NOT leave Reece in his Baby Bjorn while I dropped trow and hovered over the toilet in the Columbus Airport. I mean, I had to PEE! Reece was a trooper and my thighs were on fire, but I was releived, and I think I got some good isometrics in there, too. I mean, that someone who did this would have gotten some good isometrics...because it certainly wasn't ME!

I didn't order a Happy Meal for me at McDonalds. Do you think they're onto me when I ordered unsweetened iced tea as my drink?!

Who would even fathom the idea of sleeping through their alarm on a Monday morning? By an hour and a half?! Well, it wasn't me, and I don't care how busy your weekend was!

I secretly thanked GOD when we were walking down the aisle of the plane and saw a lady nudge her husband, point to Reece and say "that's not the baby I'm worried about, that baby is sitting up THERE". Did I internally smile thank God for the misfortune of others and thank him again for being blessed with the most easy-going baby on the planet?! YOU BETCHA!!!! I mean, no, not me!

1 comments:

Della said...

See, I do not feel ONE BIT guilty asking for a happy meal. Fewer calories consumed, fewer bucks wasted on junk food, but you still get your fix! So kudos to you for your restraint! :)

Also, ouch and you go girl for that squatting. My thighs are burning just thinking about it :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers