Meeting Milestones...

Reece started sitting on his own this week! Seriously, in the blink of an eye, from 0-60 in one day. He sat for maybe 5 seconds on his own a couple times while we were in Ohio...but now he can go for a good 10 minutes or so! This is what I saw when I peeked around the corner into the living room tonight:

Yep, thats my little basketball player, happily shooting baskets on his own. Boy, Daddy would be proud! Of course, once I took the picture, he clammed up and decided to be Mr. I'm-So-Shy-I-Could-Cry..whatever, we know the REAL you, Mr. Happypants!

I've got friends with little ones born around the same time as Reece that are crawling already! I'm fine with the little man taking his sweet time being active...I have not babyproofed this house at ALL! This is something that is weighing on my mind heavily and I need to make it a priority once we're at home together for the summer.

I guess I should start with getting the sushi and leftover wasabi off the coffee table...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers