attack of the clones


I had to post these pictures because they made me laugh...the first picture is Chase and the second is Reece. These boys are so similar in appearance it's almost laughable! The same wrinkly brow, same piercing eyes, same lips, lack of hair (and widow's peak hairline!!!) and long stringy body. Huge hands and skinny feet. Both wiggle non-stop. Both had crazy hiccups.


There are some major differences, too. Reece was addicted to his binky from day one. Chase isn't impressed with the binky (fine with us! Less heartache in a year or so when we take it away!!!) Chase tolerates the buzzy seat, but doesn't like to be in it for more than a few minutes. Reece could have slept in that seat all day.

Can't wait to see what else these kiddos have in store for me...I'm loving every minute (yes, even the ones in the middle of the night) that I spend with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers