today...

today we "met" our newest little addition
today we saw a little boy that has the same body as his big brother
today we saw ten fingers, ten toes, and straight ankles
today we learned there was a dance party going on in my belly that we weren't invited to
today i got this little dude to move and shake by eating baby carrots
today i am marveled by modern technology, but am afraid of it all the same
...and today we learned that our little guy has a calcification on his heart
today we decided we already love him too much to risk his health...
so today we begin the 19 week countdown until we meet our precious boy!
(and pray that he continues to develop perfectly!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers