taking candy from strangers

So today began my journey at the Tampa Bay Breast Cancer 3-Day and I've been waiting for this one since October of 2009!

One of the craziest things that happen along the route is the amount of food that is given to you. Today I ate:
1 bag swedish fish
1 bag skittles
1 freeze pop
1 bottle "cool juice"
1 pixie stick
1 turkey sandwich
1 bag sun chips
6 orange wedges
2 peanut butter jelly graham cracker sandwiches
1 string cheese
countless pieces of double-bubble bubble gum
and....
dinner (which included 3 salads)

HOW MUCH WEIGHT WILL I GAIN ON THE 3-DAY?!
Taking bets now :) I did, however, walk 25 miles so maybe all those calories are justified!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers