EZPZ knockoff california pizza kitchen chicken bbq pizzas

Hi, I'm Joanna and I'm a terrible cook. There, I said it.

My mom and my grandmother are fantastic cooks, both have "family recipes" that have been passed down from generation to generation.

Last Christmas my mom gave me a cookbook filled with recipes from family and friends. It was wonderful and I've used so many of them! My friends and family have great "taste"! I, however have ZERO "passing-down-able" recipes and we tend to eat the same thing(s) a couple times in a month. So instead of Reece having no recipes to impress the ladies with when he's 37 years old, I'm going to start writing down some of my kitchen delights for him. Or you. Or to remind me when I've got grocery-list-writers-block and can't think of anything that sounds good!

I'm a big fan of easy dinners. I'm also a big fan of personalizing your "own" dinners since half the time Trey wants to put scads of cheese and pepper on his food and I...well...I don't.


So here you have 'em. And they literally take 15 minutes:


EZPZ knockoff california pizza kitchen chicken bbq pizzas!


you will need:

mama mia's personal "thin and crispy" pizza rounds

bull's eye original BBQ sauce

mozarella cheese (shredded)

1/2 chicken breast (makes 2 pizzas)

fresh cilantro

red onion


brown up the chicken and red onion. cut the chicken into very small chunks. put bbq sauce on pizza shell. top the pizza with chicken, red onion, cilantro and shredded cheese on top of the pizza and put them in the oven for 10 mins on 350.

unless you have an oven like mine...then it's 5 mins on 250.

because 145,693 batches of chocolate chip cookies later i realized my oven is massively hot. ugh.

eat and enjoy...and add them to your rotation :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers