shoes

Reece has had a "thing" for shoes lately. Not just his own shoes, but making sure that everyone else is wearing appropriate footwear...you know, the lady behind us at Publix, the girl we saw running on the sidewalk on the way to school yesterday, the guy at Home Depot. He's worried about all mankind and their shoes.
Aaaah, my little philanthropist...always thinking of others and their podiatary needs.
He wants to be a bigger boy. He wants to wear size 13's.

Yes, my love, someday you will have shoes just like Daddy. For now, you're still my baby...my 21-month-old baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers