in"dependant" day...

I can't believe we're at the point in our lives where we can say "a year ago Reece did this"...and we've both agreed that the past 2 years have been a blur.

Here we are at the boat races on July 4, 2009....
We didn't go see the fireworks because Reece fell asleep and we were afraid the "booms" would wake him up.
And here is my babe on a yucky, rainy Fourth of July, 2010.

We aren't going to watch the fireworks tonight, either, since it's been downpouring all day and that'd make for some soggy, smoky booms. Instead, we're going to grill and stay home, enjoying some time with cousins Kirkland and Kyler...
So I guess the more things change...the more they stay the same!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers