caught!

At Reece's 9 month appointment on August 17th we were "told" that his bottom two teeth were about to poke through. Didn't surprise me...Reece won't let us put anything in his mouth but a spoon. Needless to say, me and my camera-happy self have been trying to get a picture of these teeth for about a month.

Today there was success!

This was taken after Reece finished off a jar of Mango, a jar of Homestyle Peaches, and ate about 20 puffs. He's also got a severely congested nose...nevermind that shiny mess of YUM under his nose! Focus on those teeth...

It's been a labor of love getting this shot :) Not as much as I love this little man, though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers