my balls.

First of all, get your head out of the gutter!

I was talking to my Dad yesterday and he mentioned that my blog had LOTS of pictures of Reece on it and lots of "whats going on with Reece" posts, but nothing about Trey or I.

I'd imagine that has something to do with the fact that Reece consumes our lives right now...no complaints, it's just the honest-to-God-truth!

So I thought I would mention the fact that yesterday was my first day back to "work" after having my 10-week summer "vacation". I put vacation in quotes because you know as well as I do that I work a lot during the summer break. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, such is life!
I digress.
I came back to a classroom turned upside down because they put a "state of the art" floor in my room. It's black with lovely paint speckles in it. It's SOOOOOOOOOO state of the art that all my stools have to have dingy nasty rotten tennis balls on the bottom of them so they don't scratch the floor.

Um, excuse me? Why would they put a scratch-able floor in the Art Room? Is there no other "space age" product that won't scratch? Is there no other "space age" product we can put on the bottom of these stools besides nasty used tennis balls? The kicker is that the PE teacher came in here and noticed that these balls that had words on them were for one of her units she teaches on health in her PE program! Haha. That went over well.
So, in honor of the seek-forgiveness-rather-than-permission-policy which I mostly abide by...I'm being a rebel and removing the nasty tennis balls from the bottoms of the stools and I'm going to put some felt pads on them. Oooooooooooooooooooh, I'm so rebelious, huh?!
Now that you know my super boring saga of what is my working life....and you see super boring pictures of what I deal with at work....
Wouldn't you rather see a picture of Reece being cute?
Me too...but I told Grandpa I would restrain myself....

1 comments:

kez1180 said...

nice balls jojo

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers