Ex-shell-ent!

Anyone who has seen our backyard knows about the massive amount of white crushed shell through the middle and along the eastern side. This was so lovingly installed by the woman that lived here before us...so what seemed like a good idea to her....just wasn't going to work out for us. That is what we said when we closed on June 1, 2008.
Fast-forward to June 1, 2009 and Trey has been feverishly shoveling crushed shell and inconspicuously hiding it on the boat pad and around and under the shed. We just weren't sure if it would all fit where we wanted it to fit...
But it did!
Okay, so "life" got in the way and the project was put off for, well, a YEAR!

Getting this project on it's way was literally like watching grass grow, however, our backyard project is well on it's way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers