chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool....

So today Reece and I headed to "Wally World" to get groceries and a pool. Thats right, our weekly groceries and a POOL. One-stop shopper here! My Aunt Linda thinks it is a family trait, we are "one-trip-Brinks". HA! Reece picked it out himself...the choices were a turtle, a hippo, or a giraffe. I had the cashier ring it up quickly and hand it back to Reece, he needed to hold it and be close to it...


So after I was through teaching swimming lessons today, I came home to Reece's new giraffe pool blown up and ready for business...



So do you think he likes it?


I couldn't tell...


Here's to the lazy days of summer...you know where to find us if we're not driving our jeep around the house, learning to crawl, eating big-boy food, shooting hoops, or going on walks...

We'll be poolside!

1 comments:

*Rhea* said...

I think it's safe to say he likes it!!! It's also safe to say that he's the cutest boy in the whole wide world!!! Those eyes are dangerous!!

.... he's going to get away with a lot with Aunt ReeRee!!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers