do you see THIS?

When Reece was first born everyone kept commenting how how alert and contemplative he was. He looked at everyone and everything and even to this day has to survey a situation before diving right in. He'd study people and lights and surroundings, taking it all in. Trey and I are both pretty shy when it comes to new people and new situations, so we can definitely tell he is a chip off the old block!

While we were on the beach on Sunday he was soaking it all in...

Ooh, ooh ooh! Mama!

Do you hear that Mama? Do you hear what I hear?

Mama here it comes! Mama look! Lemme show you!

I can't believe this Mama! I'll be right back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy that you captured this.

Meredith said...

He's so stinkin' cute. I love Florida.

Anonymous said...

I just want to scoop him up and put him in my purse. What an adorable moment! And of course...I'm so jealous of that sand...even if he is in sneakers, jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mother,a wife, and a National Board Certified Art Teacher. My family is my love and photography is my passion!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Tampa Bay 3-Day for the Cure!

Blog Archive

Followers